West Health’s High Costs, Broken Promises: Healthcare in America Summit (HCI Summit) on April 2nd in Washington, D.C. will explore the impact of the high cost of healthcare on individuals, businesses, the economy and the state of public health. The day-long summit will focus on common-sense solutions to address America’s healthcare cost crisis.
Admission is free, but advanced registration is required and seats are filling up quickly.
For full Summit agenda and list of participating speakers, please visit www.hcidc.org.
Summit Sessions will include:
- Impact of high healthcare costs on American businesses
- Advancing value-based care
- Strategies for lowering prescription drug prices
- The politics of healthcare
- The voice of the patient in healthcare cost crisis
- Improving transparency in healthcare pricing