Webinar: Value-Based Care in the COVID-19 Era: Current Impact and Future Health Care ResilienceRegister
Contact InformationDuke-Margolis Events
The Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy and the United States of Care invite you to a webinar on Wednesday, June 10, 12:30-2:30pm ET on how health care organizations are leveraging value-based care to respond to COVID-19 and the policy actions that can support value-based care both during and after the pandemic.
UPDATE: We are excited to announce that Seema Verma, Administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, will join us for a fireside chat with Mark McClellan and Andy Slavitt.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Seema Verma, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Mark McClellan, Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy
- Andy Slavitt, United States of Care
- Brad Smith, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation
- Meena Seshamani, MedStar Health
- Toyin Ajayi, Cityblock Health
- Griffin Myers, Oak Street Health
- Tim Lash, Gary and Mary West PACE
- Ryan Knopp, Stonecreek Family Physicians
- William Shrank, Humana
Please view the agenda here and follow along with the event on Twitter using the hashtag #COVIDBestPractices.
This webinar is part of a three-year, collaborative initiative between the Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy and West Health to advance and accelerate value-based payment reform in the U.S. health care system. It builds on national and state roadmaps for improving payment reforms.
We hope you are able to join us for this engaging and informational session. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing detailed instructions regarding how to join the webinar.